Monday, March 12, 2012

'Til Steelhead Do Us Part

Excessive postage alert: the following video/still photo montage has its main residence over on The Gearboat Chronicles page, but it's going up here because A) Just because. And B) Don't make me do another imovie project today.

Check out the Gearboat for the directors cut, outtakes, a Scooby Doo alternative ending and other special features. Those are dirty lies. But there are some other pics and so forth.

Anyhowz, here's me and Cam Scott fishing last week. He landed 4, lost one, which is caught on tape. I caught one, hooked in the pectoral fin (?). Hmm.



Thanks to Darren Senn for "Soutbound 395", a song about some highway not even remotely close to Imnaha, OR, but I just like the song. Get his record "I Gotta Get Organized." Now, NOW.

1 comment:

Darren Senn said...

I would like to comment on this one. Now, NOW!!! (Love it, I'm right with ya).