Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Stepladder penthouse

I've got some uppity birds at my place. Not only did they climb the ladder to the top rung, they just went ahead and built a nest there.

This Is Not A Step. Or A Building Site.
On the bright side, I hadn't needed to use my ladder for a while. That means my outside lightbulbs hadn't burned out and I didn't have any cause to climb up and drop tools trying to accomplish something.

But when I did go to use the ladder, I couldn't help noticing someone was living there and when I took a peek inside, there were more residents on the way.

Cute little rascals.


What to do . . . what to do . . .

Omelette? No.

I went for a relocation project, hoping the new shelf was close enough that mail service wouldn't be interrupted and the parents wouldn't even notice.

So far so good. Watch out worms, these robins get up really early and their family is growing.


1 comment:

Darren Senn said...

What does the little sign say?