Monday, February 13, 2012

Ma Nature and Science vs. Woody Guthrie vs. traffic laws

I follow Woody Guthrie's advice about signs – on the back side they don't say nothin' and that sign was made for you and me.

So I generally skip the front and just read the backs of signs.

On a recent sunny morning after a cold night, though, I saw this:


Which seemed to say something. So I was forced to read the business side. Which looked like this:


So we've got a Do Not Pass sign passing through itself. Interesting. This gave me a pain between my ears trying to figure out if this proves that natural laws of heat transference or whatever supercede traffic laws, which might demonstrate an inherent fallibility of Do Not Pass signs, thereby casting doubt on the authority of all metal signs, which could lead to total anarchy and Woody Guthrie being right all along...in reverse...or...I don't know.

No comments: